Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today: Reflections

The Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today is a series of short inspirational videos, stories, assignments, or quotes that I hope will inspire you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be every single day.

Today's quote comes to us from the most fierce warrior princess, Mulan!

mulan reflection"Why is my reflection someone I don't know?"


- Mulan, Mulan


Hearing this song always makes me cry and I cannot tell you how many times I have looked in the mirror and I did not like what I saw. It wasn't about my outer appearance either. It was about who I was inside, I wasn't making the right choices and I did not treat people the way I was taught. I was lost and confused but my recent trips to Walt Disney World really helped me to improve myself. Now when I look in the mirror, I see someone that I do know. Someone who has always been there but was just lost for a little while. :)

Does this quote inspire you? Join the conversation by leaving a comment! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment