Friday, December 2, 2011

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today: There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

The Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today is a series of short inspirational stories, assignments, or quotes that I hope will inspire you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be every single day.

Today's quote comes to us from one of my favorite attractions, The Carousel of Progress!

carousel of progress"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day"


- Theme Song, Carousel of Progress


This quote popped into my head the other day because my 8 year old niece said she was singing it in the bath! I love that this song has touched so many generations and I hope it continues on. This song always brings a smile to my face even when I'm having a bad day. I try to stay positive and hope that after a bad day, the next day will be better. Come on sing it with me! There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!

Does this quote inspire you? Join the conversation by leaving a comment! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment