Thursday, December 1, 2011

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today: Dreams

The Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today is a series of short inspirational stories, assignments, or quotes that I hope will inspire you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be every single day.

Today's quote comes to us from my #1 favorite princess, Aurora!

briar rose sleeping beauty disney"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true."


- Aurora, Sleeping Beauty


Well I've dreamed for a million dollars more than once but I haven't seen it yet! I'm kidding, of course, but this quote can be easily taken out of context. It's more about believing in something than luck. When you have something to believe in, it makes life much easier to bear. That is what dreams are all about :)

 

 

Does this quote inspire you? Join the conversation by leaving a comment! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment