Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today: Finding the Balance

The Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today is a series of short inspirational videos, stories, assignments, or quotes that I hope will inspire you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be every single day.

princess tiana disneyToday I have an assignment. Over the past few weeks since the wedding, I have been writing a lot about inspiration and I have been working myself too hard to achieve my goals. Like so many people, I tend to fall into the pit of putting people and work before myself. So, today I am going to do something to pamper myself and I want you to do the same! A bubble bath, buying something special, a hair appointment, a favorite wine (Rosa Regale!!!) or a favorite activity. We all have to remember to maintain a reasonable balance in the midst of all of the chaos that is daily life.

I was really inspired by the movie The Princess and the Frog because Tiana and Naveen really were the perfect match. They remind me a lot of myself and Jason. I am a big workaholic like Tiana and Jason is more laid back like Naveen. It is wonderful to have goals and aspirations but you have to remember to take a break once in awhile!

Does this assignment inspire you? Join the conversation by leaving a comment! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment