Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today: Love Over Money

The Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today is a series of short inspirational videos, stories, assignments, or quotes that I hope will inspire you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be every single day.

Today's quote comes to us from Walt Disney himself!

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."


- Walt Disney


This is a very inspirational quote to me because it shows the roots of the Disney Company. It just goes to show you that you have to love what you do in order to be successful. I think that life is too short to spend one minute doing something you hate. I spent most of my 20's doing just that. I went from job to job feeling like the one I really wanted was not out there. I worked with horrible people who were miserable so they made me miserable. It is only now that I have the job that I want that I can see how much better my life is. I'm like a different person! My life is definitely better now that I spend every day doing what I love.

 

Does this quote inspire you? Join the conversation by leaving a comment! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment