Monday, December 5, 2011

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today: Obscurity

The Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today is a series of short inspirational stories, assignments, or quotes that I hope will inspire you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be every single day.

Today I have an inspirational video for you from Heather Traska of YouTube fame! This video is a one woman A Cappella mix of Disney songs. I love it!!!

This girl just amazes me. Her drive and ambition are clearly evident from the quality of her videos. You can tell she puts a lot of time into these! I am amazed at how well she does everything!! Singing, costumes, makeup, arrangement, editing, this girl is way multi-talented! I find her very inspirational because she's just a girl in high school who took it upon herself to make her dreams come true. I think what I love most about this video is in the comments - she thanks Nick Pitera, another famous YouTube musician and she says that he inspired her. I think it's apparent that she is also inspiring other people, her latest video has received over 130,000 hits in one week. Her videos keep getting better and better and she quickly rose from obscurity to internet fandom. People inspiring people, that's what it's all about!

Does this video inspire you? Join the conversation by leaving a comment! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment