Monday, December 3, 2012

EPCOT Candlelight Processional 2012 - Whoopi Goldberg

This past weekend I was lucky enough to attend the EPCOT 2012 Candlelight Processional featuring one of my favorite Star Trekkies - Whoopi Goldberg! I went by myself and stood in line for over 2 hours - it was totally worth it! I apologize for the shaky camera but I was busy trying to wipe away my tears of joy while trying to film at the same time. This is not the entire show but I got the best highlights. My favorite part is the finale when the choir sang the Hallelujah Chorus from Handel's Messiah. It just isn't Christmas until I hear this song! Being an old choir nerd, I sang this with my church, high school, and college choirs every Christmas and it brings back many happy memories.

Please enjoy my playlist of the show! I hope this puts you in the Christmas spirit as it did for me. I spent the rest of the weekend Christmas shopping, decorating, and planning. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas to you all!

Check out my YouTube Channel for more videos!

Join the conversation by adding a comment! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment