Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today: Relocate the Weight

The Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today is a series of short inspirational videos, stories, assignments, or quotes that I hope will inspire you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be every single day.

weight loss progressEvery New Year, many people make a resolution to lose weight. Weight loss is incredibly hard and many people fail. I was lucky enough to have a great support system over the past few years and I ended up losing 70lbs. However, since the wedding, I have let myself go and I have gained back 10lbs. I am so unhappy with myself especially since Jason and I are taking a trip to Cabo next week! My goal for my trip to WDW in February is to lose these 10lbs. My overall goal for this year is just to be healthy.

I am not alone and the other day my friend, Amy Petermann, started the Facebook group Relocate the Weight. I joined immediately and I love it because we are a group interested in weight loss and healthy living but we are also Disney fans. It's a safe place where you can discuss your trials and success with weight loss. I suggest this group for any Disney fan, even if you are not interested in weight loss, there are still good tips on healthy living!

Happy New Year and let's make 2012 the best year ever!!

Does this inspire you? Join the conversation by leaving a comment! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment